Currently on its way to Laconai, the first Widebody rolled out of Ironhorse headquarters on June 3rd.
- Over two feet wider at the handlebars than our standard two bike trailer,
- Nearly a foot and half wider and half a foot longer at the floor level,
- A couple of inches more clearance for your bike(s) windshield. and
- Standard non-slip flooring inside and on the tailgate–the kind of
- User-friendly changes that create more usable space and
- Make loading and strapping your bikes down a breeze.
- With 15 inch wheels and only 200-300 more lbs,
- You can still move a loaded Widebody by hand
- And drive right on by most gas stations.
It’ll even hold two Goldwings side by side without staggering them and with plenty of room between the mirrors. All this and it still sells for only $7995.
Many, many of you asked for a trailer with these capabilities. We believed in your vision enough to spend the $100,000 up front that it took to develop the Widebody and sincerely appreciate the input you provided along the way. Now’s your chance to see for yourselves how well we followed your advice.
Since all of all of June and most of July’s Widebody production is already sold, you might want to call and reserve yours before the waiting list gets any longer.